Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Journal 1

Today's class was mostly a sort of "get to know you" and feel out the course day, as are most classes this week, so there wasn't exactly a ton of learning going on today.  However, I do think I still learned some things from today's class.

First and foremost of course would be that there's a difference between project management and project development, which I hadn't known prior to taking this class, the main difference is that development is during the planning phase and management is during the execution/production phase, so that was a useful bit of knowledge.

I also found out that this course was no longer a capstone preparation class ... so there's that.

But still, I'm looking forward to it, since the team building one was a lot of fun, plus I need help really getting the idea my group has down into some sort of concrete form, so I'm sure this class will help out with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment